来源：中公网校 发布时间：2019-07-01 09:34:00 点击量：
PART Ⅰ: INCOMPLETE SENTENCES
Directions: This part of the test has incomplete sentences. Four words or phrases, marked (A), (B), (C), (D), are given beneath each sentence. You are to choose the one word or phrase that best completes the sentence. Then, on your answer sheet, find the number of the question and mark your answer.
1. Food products containing chocolate are subject to a ______ of up to 35 percent when imported to Japan.
A. test B. tariff
C. souvenir D. shipment
2. The Hinman University Math Team ______ in the 27th annual International Collegiate Math Olympics.
A. participate B. participant
C. participated D. participative
3. Mr. Voorhies planned to send the dresser and bed that ______ purchased in Bali to the Netherlands.
A. he B. his
C. him D. himself
4. Actress Lisa Ross--Ellis filed a lawsuit against The Entertainment Files magazine over false ______ made in their November issue.
A. accuse B. accusative
C. accusations D. accusatory
5. Although subway fare was cheaper, Danielle chose to take a taxi to the concert hall ______ she would not be late.
A. so B. or C. but D. and
6. According to the travel Web site, many travelers ______ staying at the Reliant Hotel in Hanoi.
A. testify B. conclude
C. recommend D. disappoint
7. Students taking the entrance exam are required to provide their student ______ number.
A. identify B. identifiable
C. identifiably D. identification
8. ______ to use crutches for six months severely limited Mr. Locke's ability to work in the shipping facility.
A. Has B. Have C. Having D. Has had
9. I've been waiting for him for ______ hour and ______ half.
A. ×; × B. the; a C. a; × D. an; a
10. Who draw ______ Jack?
A. so well as B. as well as
C. so better than D. as good as